“A Maze Yourself Again” was not for the faint of heart, and now the author of the puzzle book “Rescue The Lost Princess” presents the third book in the A Maze Yourself Trilogy.
If you are hooked on mazes, let “A Maze Yourself Extreme” satisfy your cranial craving.
You will be delighted to find 70 unique mazes consistent in style to the previous books but with additional features that will add to the challenge of making it to the finish. In some mazes now you will find secret shortcuts. Be warned as there are also counterfeit sections to lead you astray.
Only the most persevering personalities will be able to complete these mazes.
Be warned, this third book might be too difficult if you have not completed the previous books.
- Ideal for Traveling such as long train rides, plane terminals, and road trips.
- Great for keeping the mind busy at doctor waiting rooms or long queues.
- Good for exercising your brain.
- Keeping kids busy during the holidays.
- Practical for the classroom.