An inspirational guidebook for nourishing Self-Love and Inner Strength, from the Readers’ Favorite Gold Winning Author in Biblical Counseling Genre.
Each chapter offers a fresh perspective on themes that are relevant to women’s everyday lives and Christian identities, such as how women experience their self-worth, relationships, or life’s purpose; against the background of an empowering exploration of the Genesis account of Adam and Eve.
Each chapter’s exercises and reflections guide the reader in transforming their beliefs, thoughts, and feelings, to stay STRONG WITHIN!
· Nourish greater self-love and inner strength
· Learn uplifting coping strategies
· Redefine your relationship with your body
· Apply Christian examples of mindfulness to your everyday life
· Explore your perception of a Christian woman’s identity
· Transform personal/social/historic restrictions that impact your self-esteem
1st edition, Liberating Inner Eve, Readers’ Favorite Gold Medal Winner in the Biblical Counseling Genre.
“Zawisz’s work is for any woman seeking a book designed exclusively to uplift, empower, and encourage self-reflection. I would recommend this book to any Christian reader or any woman looking to explore Eve’s story and better understand her own struggles…” Literary Titan
“Zawisz provides a fresh viewpoint and in-depth insight with regard to the role played by the woman in society and the family, from a Christian perspective…” Readers’ Favorite